Saturday, February 16, 2013
This is our first post, on our new blog.... This blog has been created for all individuals that are goin "Thru". Everyday we go thru something. This is an inspirational spiritual place to come and take a tip of tea with me. My question today would be: How did I get there???? Interesting right... I often wake up and wonder How did I get here for many good reasons, a few wondering reasons, a few reasons to get the day started, a reason to step back take a new outlook or just a day to figure things out...Last but not least just to enjoy life. What ever comes your way you can always get thru it. How did I get thru, will my flesh said Let's go, my body said, let's walk it out. Then my spirit said no!!!!!!!! I stopped and said ummmm, then I started to walk by faith, not by sight..... Have a great day. Do not make any decisions based on your emotions, quiet your mind and listen to your voice of reason your conscience.
Get into your word, each and every day... Feed on the Living work of God as you take a quiet sip of tea.....
Those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God Romans 8:14-16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am going to really enjoy posting on this blog every day. Feel free to provide feedback comments etc. or links
ReplyDeleteThanks