Sunday, February 17, 2013
Today is the day that the Lord has made.... Chilly outside here on the east coast. Take a sip of tea with me today...
Today I am believing and receiving and waiting on my miracle. Hit the floor and keep on praying. Keeping it real in the word oh yes in the word not the world I did not get the w's mixed up..
For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will (get it) Mark 11:24
So guys keep on praying and I mean hit that floor keep in all in prayer... Lol like that Mary Mary song... I love those 2 sisters watch that show on Thursdays... They are truly blessed, We TV Love this show.. Check it out.
http://www.wetv.com/shows/mary-mary
Remember: the bible teaches us to receive what we desire when we pray. In other words, we should believe that we have already received what we have prayed for in the spirit realm, while we are waiting for it to manifest in the physical realm.
Love all you guys the ones that are close to me as in my friends, you know who you area :), the ones that just stop by for a quick sip of tea, the ones that follow us, and the ones that just want to c. I thank god for all of you.
Oh wow did anyone get to see the movie last night on Lifetime for Black History month. Check out this movie, guess who was in the movie: Creflo Dollar, Tisha Campbell-Martin and several more great actors. Love this movie... Very nice and great watch for black history month. I have to say that Lifetime did come thru with several great movies for black history month.
http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/pastor-brown
"When Jessica “Jesse” Brown returns home to honor her dying father’s final command to take over as pastor of the family church, she is forced to face critics who know of her sordid past and mend fences with the son and sister she abandoned years ago. " Quote off of the Lifetime website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment